Early voting for July 11 election
- Date: - (all day)
- Location: Calcasieu Parish Courthouse
1000 Ryan St.
Lake Charles, Louisiana 70601
- Introduction: Early voting for the July 11, 2020 election will take place 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m., June 20-July 4 (excluding Sundays, June 21 and June 28) in Calcasieu Parish.
Early voting for the July 11, 2020 election will take place 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m., June 20-July 4 (excluding Sundays, June 21 and June 28) in Calcasieu Parish.
- Registrar of Voters, 1000 Ryan St., second floor, Room 7, Lake Charles
- Calcasieu Parish Public Library in Moss Bluff, 261 Parish Road
- West Calcasieu Business Center, 500A North Huntington St., Sulphur.
Make sure to bring your photo ID. For more information, call the Registrar of Voters at 337-721-4000.
Residents living in the unincorporated areas of Calcasieu Parish, excluding Ward 1 (Moss Bluff/Gillis), will vote on a renewal of the current 1.5 percent sales tax. It is dedicated to the continued improvement and maintenance of parish roads and the east and west dump sites; funding residential garbage collection, rural transportation and arterial transportation routes and intersections; enhancing drainage, and the installation or extensions of public utilities. For a fact sheet and information video, click HERE.
Click HERE to see what other items are on the ballot.