Calcasieu Parish Police Jury Recognizes Four Outgoing Police Jurors for Longtime Service
Six other outgoing jurors also say their good-byes
Return to full list >>
At its Dec. 19 meeting, the Calcasieu Parish Police Jury recognized four outgoing jurors for "20 or more years of dedicated service to their respective districts and all of Calcasieu Parish."
- Sandy Treme, District 11 - 28 years
- Francis Andrepont, District 13 - 28 years
- Calvin Collins, District 2 - 20 years
- Hal McMillin (Vice President), District 14 - 20 years
Several other outgoing jurors said their goodbyes as well. They are:
- Mark Senegal, Jr. - District 1
- Shelly Mayo (President) - District 3
- Dennis Scott - District 6
- Kevin Guidry - District 9
- Shalon Latour - District 10
- Les Farnum - District 15.
Watch all of their send-offs at this link: http://ow.ly/Ptf850xFyek (They start at the 25-minute mark).